Add Calendar to Outlook 2016
- Go to Outlook 2016 > Go to the Calendar.
- Next, go to the Home Tab in Outlook 2016 and click the "Open Calendar" dropdown. Select "From Internet"
- Paste your iCal URL (https://firstname.lastname@example.org/public/basic.ics) into the field. Click OK.
- Click "Yes" that you want to add this calendar to outlook and subscribe to updates.
Add Calendar to Mac Calendar
- Choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
- Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription. If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud. If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select Ignore alerts.
- Click OK.