Divine Service Times:Sunday Morning 9:00 a.m.
The Divine Service provides the foundation for the life and activities of the church. Biblically based sermons, hymns, and prayers focus upon the freedom we have from sin and death by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus, His only begotten Son.
- Interpreters are provided on Sundays for the hearing impaired.
- Large print bulletins are available for the visually impaired.
- Church services are broadcast live each Sunday at 9:00 a.m. on WJIL radio, 1550 AM
- Coffee and Donuts in the narthex for immediately following the 9:00 a.m. Sunday Divine Service.
- Refreshments are also served in our Fellowship Hall during the Sunday morning adult Bible Class which follows the Divine Service.
Celebrated on the first and third weekends of each month. (Saturday and Sunday).
If you are a confirmed member of a Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LC-MS) congregation, you are welcome to attend the Lord’s Supper. Out of concern for true unity and a clear understanding of the nature of the Lord’s supper, our church practices close communion.
If you are interested in learning more about what our church teaches and believes, please talk to our pastor.
Klingeln Handbell Ensemble 6:15 PM
Adult Choir Rehearsals 7:15 PM
Women's Bible Class 7:00 PM
Held Wednesdays during the Advent and Lenten seasons
Bible Study 10:00 AM
Men's Bible Study 7:00 AM
Divine Service 9:00 AM; the Lord's Supper is celebrated on first and third Sundays
Sunday School, Adult Bible Classes (Pastor Led during Vacancy) 8:00 AM
Sunday School, Adult (Layman Led during Vacancy) & Youth Bible Classes 10:15 AM
Sunday School classes meet in the Educational Wing. Classes are:
High School and Adult Bible Class meets in the Fellowship Hall.
Sunday 6:00 PM on second and fourth weeks, Classes offered during the school year for youth, grades 7th and 8th.
Adult instruction classes are offered at various times during the year.